Building Community and Enhancing Quality of Life Following Brain Injury
Independent Study is available through June 22, 2022.REGISTER NOW
Independent Study Workshop Links and Evaluation Forms:
If you are applying for CEUs, you must watch one workshop per session in its entirety and submit the corresponding Evaluation Form.
Keynote: The Power and Potency of Social Capital
Implementation of Structured Physical Exercise to Promote Mental Health/Wellness in Individuals After Brain Injury
Executive Functioning, Mental Health and Brain Injury: Connecting the Dots in School
Executive Functioning, Mental Health and Work: Challenges for Those Returning to Work
Dysphagia and Aspiration Following Brain Injury: Factors, Limitations and Management
Student Poster Presentations
Training with Agency-Inspired Feedback from a Sensor Glove in Virtual Reality to Improve Grasp Performance
- Is yoga beneficial for the physical and mental health for individuals with chronic stroke?
- Self reported balance confidence following traumatic vs. non traumatic brain injury
- Do adolescents with ADHD demonstrate longer recovery duration/after concussion?
- Web-based geospatial brain injury service provider catalog
- For ambulatory adults with moderate to severe traumatic brain injury, does dual-task training improve balance and fall risk?