Make a difference in the lives of people with brain injury.
The Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey is on a mission to improve the quality of life
for anyone impacted by brain injury by providing support, advocacy,
and information, while promoting brain injury prevention.
Public Education Coordinator
Our offices are located in North Brunswick and this position will primarily work remotely, following an introductory period. Regular business hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm however, this position will require occasional work on nights and weekends.
- Raise awareness of transportation safety and brain injury prevention.
- Targeted, active outreach and promotion of transportation safety, including presentations to people of all ages.
- Review content and provide new information to keep websites and workshops updated.
- Exhibit at conferences and events.
- Develop and create interactive workshops on transportation safety topics
- Collaborate with team to write monthly and quarterly grant reports
- Develop and maintain community partnerships and relationships within the state to support program objectives.
- Implement assessments and surveys to track program impact and outcomes.
- The perfect candidate will possess strong communication skills and the ability to engage and educate individuals from diverse backgrounds and communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Preferred
- Experience in education/social service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The Alliance is proud to provide a supportive and collegial work environment. Health, dental and life insurance and a 401(k) are included as a benefit of employment. All full time employees receive twelve paid holidays per year, as well as vacation and sick time.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Kate O’Connor, firstname.lastname@example.org.