Make a difference in the lives of people with brain injury.
The Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey is on a mission to improve the quality of life
for anyone impacted by brain injury by providing support, advocacy,
and information, while promoting brain injury prevention.
PUBLIC EDUCATION COORDINATOR
The Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey is a statewide non-profit provider of quality services, supports, education and advocacy for people with brain injuries, their families, and the general public. We have an opening for a full-time Public Education Coordinator.
BIANJ is proud to provide a supportive and collegial work environment. Health, dental, life insurance and a 401(k) are included as a benefit of employment. All full time employees receive twelve paid holidays per year, as well as vacation and sick time.
The main office is located in North Brunswick, however this position will primarily work remotely in central New Jersey, with a focus in the Princeton area. BIANJ’s regular business hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm however, this position will require occasional work on nights and weekends.
- Raise awareness of transportation safety and brain injury prevention.
- Targeted, active outreach and promotion of transportation safety, including presentations to people of all ages.
- Work with statewide community partners and building relationships.
- Exhibit at conferences and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Public Health Preferred
- Experience in education/public health preferred but willing to train
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills