What Advocates Need to Know
Attendees will learn:
- To explain the legislative process both in New Jersey Legislature and the United States Congress.
- To demonstrate how you can define your elected officials in State and Federal government.
- To offer tips on presenting your concerns, ideas, and/or needs to an elected official.
- To present case studies of how people have influenced an elected official(s).
- To list transportation legislation the Alliance monitors.
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Presented by Tom Grady, MPA, DTM,
Director and Advocacy and Public Affairs,
Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey
Access a full library of webinars and other resources for individuals with brain injury, caregivers, and professionals, by visiting our resources page.