- Jan 24 2023
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Webinar: The Legislative Process and You – What Advocates Need to Know
What Advocates Need to Know
Attendees will learn:
- To explain the legislative process both in New Jersey Legislature and the United States Congress.
- To demonstrate how you can define your elected officials in State and Federal government.
- To offer tips on presenting your concerns, ideas, and/or needs to an elected official.
- To present case studies of how people have influenced an elected official(s).
- To list transportation legislation the Alliance monitors.